Flat wire conveyor belt offer a flat conveying surface and a maximum open area for free
air flow or water drainage. They are easy to clean and are
extremely sanitary, especially when manufactured with
Ashworth-recommended clinched edges. Clinched-edge treatment of
these belts results in a number of additional user benefits which
are fully outlined in the product technical bulletin.
All welded selvage belts over 24 inches in width feature the
resistance welding of every other connector rod to the flat strip
on the 2nd opening in from each edge of the belt. On true 1/2" x
1/2" mesh belts this weld is on every 3rd connector rod. This
provides for greater strength and eliminates belt shrinkage under
heavy loads without restricting flexibility of the belt. Upon
special request, belts 24" and under can be supplied with internal
Flat wire conveyor belts Materials available:
- Galvanized Low Carbon Steel (C1015).
- Bright High Carbon Steel (C1045).
- Type 201 Stainless Steel
- Type 304 Stainless Steel.
- Type 316L Stainless Steel.
Flat wire conveyor belts Feature:
- Open mesh construction for quick drainage and free air circulation.
- A smooth, flat surface.
- Sanitary -- easily cleaned.
- Easy replacement of damaged or worn sections.
- Endless splicing.
- Economical versus alternative metal conveyor belts.
- High strength to weight ratio.
- Positive sprocket drive.
Flat wire conveyor belts Application:
- Canning and food preparation.
- Baking and freezing food.
- Parts cleaning.
- Parts painting and drying.
- Product sorting, assembly and packaging.
- Parts transfer.